Welcome to Red Suns

Rules

Well the Rules are theese:
1. Tryout Rules :
To Get In Red Suns, Must be tested by Me or the person I contacted.
In minimum 4 Drift Places :
Akagi
Big Ear
SF Hill
LS Hill
And then other ones if the tester wants to do.
And no more videos, must be in samp.

- First you will have to pass through a knowledge test, to see what you know about Red Suns in common. If you don't know anything about Red Suns, then don't even dare to ask for a Tryout.

-I don't want an Handling so use the Stock Elegy or Banshee,If you use Handling, To get in RS is impossible !

-I want that you know how to install and use Akagi because Akagi is necessary, if you don't have Akagi you don't need to be in Red Suns.

1. When you're in RS don't SPAM FOR ASKING cars, skins, RS server admin, Modding Help or anything else, or you will be automatically Kicked or Banned ! You must show that we can trust you, and so we know that you're no noob.

2. This is an important Rule that I want that EVERYBODY do,Is that everybody has respect to each other.I don't want any baby children in my crew, or people which think that are adults or grown up teenagers and behave like babys or even worse.
If you see someone not respecting this rule, take 1 or few pictures of it(If you don't have pictures I can't make anything)
If both disrespect another,Both get kicked or banned.

Big thanks for reading this

-Keisuke

Times for the Tryouts :
With Elegy:
Akagi : 1 Min 28 sec [ My Time 1 Min 27 sec ]
Big Ear : 2 Min 0 sec [ My Time 1 Min 58 sec ]
SF Hill : 0 Min 40 sec [ My Time 0 Min 40 sec ]
LS Hill : 0 Min 20 sec [ My Time 0 Min 18 sec ]

With Banshee :
Akagi : 1 Min 26 sec [ My Time 1 Min 25 ]
Big Ear : 1 Min 54 sec [ My Time 1 Min 53 ]
SF Hill : 0 Min 39 sec [ My Time 1 Min 38 sec]
LS Hill : 0 Min 21 sec [ My Time 0 Min 20 sec ]

All these times are the Times for the RS Tryouts

History of Red Suns

Clan Created in May 11th 2009
Creators : Keisuke, Ryosuke, Initial

Servers
First Server was hosted by one of the creators, Initial, unfortunately since it's very old, I don't remember anything and I don't find any information about it in the blog, sorry people :s
Second Server hosted by McLovin, started hosting in 7th November, finished hosting in February 14th 2010
Third Server hosted by Vaz, started hosting in May 9th 2010, finished hosting in 23rd November 2010
Fourth Server hosted by Keisuke [Using ServerFFS] started hosting in December 25th 2011 until today and on

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The big Surprise is released :3

Alright people, the Surprise is released !

So I just want to say, that the Server is Back !
Not just any Server, but yes the old Red Suns Server which is originally by Vaz !
Well so since I couldn't host it on my PC I had to buy a Host, and I chose ServerFFS.
It is pretty good and it's also pretty easy to handle with and edit the Server scripts itself ;)

So for now there's Max 20 players, which means I'm paying 5€ a month. If we'll have a lot of times full Server this month, I'll buy 5 more slots the next month.

So here's the Info guys :

One more thing, if you had an account, you still have it ! The accounts didn't get removed which means if you were admin before on Red Suns, you still are ! If you log-in to the Server as Admin for the first time, TELL ME IT IMMEDIATELY so I can organize who's still active or not.

HostName: SA-MP .3d Red Suns Server [24/7]
Address: 109.73.163.18:7777
Players: x / 20
Mode: |Drift-Race-Drag|
Map: Akagi

Of course the old rules still exist, here the main ones :
-No Flaming
- No abuse of sObeit
-No DMing (Just if it's allowed or between 2 friends)

Of course the Admins have a big responsibility still. Of course if you think an admin is abusing, report it here on the blog using the shout-mix or my blog or you either send an E-MAIL to [Will be added soon] ;)

Of course I want to thank a lot Vaz, without him, this wouldn't even be possible ! So whatever you say about without Keisuke RS Server wouldn't be on, well I would rather use Vaz's name instead of mine ! He's the real hero here, I just done the dirty job ;)

This is my Christmas present for you people :)
And also let's celebrate a new Year with Red Suns !


No comments:

Post a Comment